Choose joy with every card.
Why relegate random acts of kindness and goodness to one day, or one week, of the year? It is ever more important to cherish the small moments where delight reigns on a regular basis. Spread Joy: 150 Simple Acts of Kindness
is a stepping-stone to connection, inspiration, and happiness—one card at a time.
Perfect for a nightstand or desk, this card deck is full of simple suggestions for spreading joy and kindness everywhere, to everyone (including yourself!), such as:
- Pay for coffee (or a drive-through meal, or even groceries) for the person behind you in line.
- Create some inspirational chalk art on your driveway or sidewalk—a message to neighbors, a thank you note to garbage collectors, or just a beautiful drawing, like a rainbow.
- Volunteer to walk dogs, play with cats, or just help out at your local animal shelter.
- Budget so that you can leave a big tip the next time you go to a restaurant or get carryout.
- Choose to be optimistic about a situation that you have no control over.
- Leave a few extra quarters in a vending machine.
- Think of something you’re good at and how you might offer it to someone who needs it. Are you good at cooking and know a new mom who could use a hand with meals? Are you good at talking on the phone and can lend an ear as a helpline volunteer?
Find your joy, one card at a time, and share it with others!
Cards are divided in 5 main categories:
- Be kind to others.
- Be kind at work.
- Be kind to your mind.
- Be kind to your body.
- Be kind to the planet.