“A great collection of easy, foolproof recipes for those of us who would like to get dinner (and maybe even dessert!) on the table as often as possible.”—Silvana's Kitchen
Cooking and sharing meals is something every family should be able to enjoy together—however many family members eat gluten-free. If your household is avoiding gluten, this book will lead the way to recreating your family's old favorites, and introduce you to a few new ones, too!Gluten-Free Family Favorites
makes gluten-free cooking fun, with 75 recipes designed to meet your family's everyday needs (and wants!), including:
- Breakfasts to start the day off right (French Toast Sticks, Banana Mini Muffins, Sweet Potato Pancakes)
- Snacks and sides that satisfy (Cashew Coconut Chia Squares, Soft Pretzels)
- Balanced dinners (Pumpkin Gnocchi Nuggets, Spaghetti Bolognese, Quesadillas)
- Familiar classics (Personal Pizzas, Fish Sticks, Chicken Fingers)
- Tasty treats (Apple Cider Donuts, Waffle Cones, Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies)
Each kid-tested and –approved recipe includes “Kids Can” tips to get kids themselves helping with the cooking, plus modifications for families avoiding other allergens or eating a vegetarian or vegan diet.
Authors Kelli and Peter Bronski also teach the ins and outs of a gluten-free diet, including how to maintain a gluten-free kitchen, avoid cross-contamination, reduce the higher grocery bills that can come with a gluten-free diet, and empower children to select and prepare food for themselves.