Go beyond forest bathing with 70 mindful ways to unleash your creativity and reconnect with nature
Squeezing mindfulness into every day may seem impossible—but it only takes a few moments to go Into Nature
. This collection of mindful activities unleashes creativity while helping you engage with your natural surroundings—in a park, in the garden, and even from indoors. From the founders of The Mindfulness Project, here are life-affirming ways to help readers maximize the benefits of being in nature
, which has been proven to increase happiness and cultivate calm. Sketch, explore, and record observations as you . . .
- Notice how your senses shape your experience of nature
- Draw a landscape, cut it out, and hang it up
- Color in trees, animals, and flowers to discover their unique qualities
- Find nature at work, at home, and all around you
- Follow a bee, a beetle, or a butterfly
- Retreat from daily chaos and cultivate calm
- Explore, record, and observe your way to happiness!
This book inspires readers to explore the natural world with greater curiosity and find moments of mindfulness in everyday life.