Over 65 kid-ified recipes for young chefs ages 8 to 12 to make their favorite foods gluten-free—no problem!
Learning to cook gluten-free is easy and fun with Kids Cook Gluten-Free
! Whether children are gluten-free themselves, or making food for gluten-free family and friends, they’ll have a blast cooking and baking with this collection of recipes for every meal, plus sides, snacks, and desserts. This cookbook features beloved staples like Baked Mac and Cheese and Brownies alongside exciting dishes like Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups and Lemon Granita that encourage kids to try something new. These are recipes everyone can enjoy:
- Breakfasts, like Homestyle Waffles and Mini Quiches
- Lunches, like Nachos and Caprese Chicken Sandwiches
- Dinners, like Orange Chicken and Hamburger Sliders
- Sides and snacks, like Mashed Potatoes and Strawberry Banana Smoothies
- Desserts, like Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches and Apple Bars
Each recipe is explained with kid-friendly instructions, including a list of tools so aspiring chefs can make sure they have everything they need. Master gluten-free cooks Kelli and Peter Bronski set kids up for success with extra sections on what it means to be gluten-free, cooking lingo, and tips and tricks for kitchen safety, as well as basic cooking techniques.
With the help of Kids Cook Gluten-Free
, children can make delicious food with a parent or all by themselves. No matter what, it’s going to be a whole lot of fun—and taste great!