Now updated in a second edition—the category-leading guide to parenting adventurous eaters
Pediatrician Nimali Fernando and feeding therapist Melanie Potock (aka Dr. Yum and Coach Mel) know the importance of giving your child the right start on their food journey—for good health, motor skills, and even cognitive and emotional development. In this updated, second edition of Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater
, they explain how to expand your family’s food horizons, avoid the picky eater trap, identify special feeding needs, and put joy back into mealtimes, with
Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater
- the latest research and advice tailored to every stage from newborn through school-age
- new guidance on pacifiers, thumb-sucking, feeding concerns, and barriers to eating well
- helpful insights on the sensory system, difficult mealtime behaviors, and everything from baby-led weaning to sippy cups
- advice and resources for those lacking access to fresh foods or who are facing financial insecurity
- and seven “passport stamps” for modern parenting: joyful, compassionate, brave, patient, consistent, proactive, and mindful.
shows the way to lead your child on the path to adventurous eating. Grab your passport and go!