Fully updated second edition—learn how to raise a healthy, adventurous eater in a chicken-nugget world
Pediatrician Nimali Fernando and feeding therapist Melanie Potock (aka Dr. Yum and Coach Mel) know the importance of giving your child the right start on his or her food journey—for good health, motor skills, and even cognitive and emotional development. In this thoroughly updated, second edition of Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater
they explain how to expand your family’s food horizons, avoid the picky-eater trap, identify special feeding needs, and put joy back into mealtimes, with:
Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater
- Advice tailored to every stage from newborn through school-age
- Real-life stories of parents and kids they have helped
- Wisdom from cultures across the globe on how to feed kids
- Helpful insights on the sensory system, difficult mealtime behaviors, and everything from baby-led weaning to sippy cups
- And seven “passport stamps” for good parenting: joyful, compassionate, brave, patient, consistent, proactive, and mindful.
shows the way to lead your baby, toddler, or young child on the path to adventurous eating. Grab your passport and go!