Ideal for hikers, foragers, and plant lovers, the Timber Press Field Guides are the perfect tools for loving where you live. Wildflowers of the Atlantic Southeast
is a comprehensive field guide for anyone wishing to learn about the amazingly diverse wildflowers of the region. Organized by flower color and shape, and including a range map for each flower described, the guide is as user-friendly as it is informative. This must-have book is perfect for hikers, naturalists, and native plant enthusiasts.
- Covers Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC, and West Virginia
- Describes and illustrates more than 1,200 commonly encountered species
- Includes perennials and annuals, both native and naturalized non-native
- 1,337 superb color photographs and 1,218 range maps
- User-friendly organization by flower color and shape