A must-have for wildflower enthusiasts, hikers, and naturalists in the rocky mountain regionWildflowers of the Rocky Mountain Region
—from the Denver Botanic Garden, the region’s recognized leader in horticulture—describes and illustrates more than 1,200 species commonly encountered in the region.
- Covers entire Rocky Mountain range from Canada south to New Mexico, separated into Northern Rockies, Middle Rockies, and Southern Rockies
- Describes and illustrates nearly 1200 species
- Includes perennials, annuals, biennials, vines, shrubs, and subshrubs, both native and non-native
- 1245 superb color photographs, 1189 range maps, 1 ecoregions map
- User-friendly organization by flower color and petal count
- Authoritative trailside reference